Thursday, May 16, 2013

[FANACC] 130514 - A few things I remember from the concert in D.C. :) (some are relevant to me)

 
1. Before B.A.P came on stage, they showed an intro video on the screen that seemed to last FOREVER LOL, so the crowd started chanting "B.A.P! B.A.P! B.A.P!" (I was screaming "GIVE ME DAEHYUN" LOL)

2. When introducing Zelo, Yongguk imitated his LTE rap. He was like, "You know what's LTE rap? It's doo-gi-doo-gi-doo-gi-doo" LOL IT WAS SO CUTE!

3. Even though Daehyun is my bias, I COULD NOT TAKE MY EYES OFF JONGUP. HIS HAIR WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL. ♡

4. Daehyun wiped the sweat off his face very handsomely :) LOLOL.

5. Near the end of the concert, Youngjae bent down to touch the fans' hands!

6. The members wanted Himchan to show BABYZ his derp face in Warrior (the one where he puts his hands on his neck and makes his eyes pop out LOL), but he was too shy to do it on the first try XD

7. Yongguk threw water (and the water bottle) on the fans. Grrrrr I wanted to get soaked in Yongguk's water so badly

8. Their English was so good!! Zelo's accent always makes me laugh though XD

9. All of them looked really happy throughout the whole thing :) THEIR SMILES ALMOST MADE ME CRY TEARS OF JOY. THEY WERE SO AMAZING.

photo cr. kimbapjuseyo

No comments:

Post a Comment